Kettlebells have a long history in the world. They are called kettlebells because their shape resembles a kettle with a handle. Kettlebell training is a workout that engages almost all parts of the body in coordination. Every move is a finger-to-toe exercise. When using kettlebells for fitness exercise, you can do a variety of exercises such as pushing, lifting, throwing, and squat jumping, which can effectively enhance the strength of muscles such as upper limbs, trunk and lower limbs.
Practicing kettlebells can improve muscle strength, muscular endurance, muscular power, and cardiorespiratory endurance. When doing kettlebell exercises, the core of the torso will be very solidly exercised, and it can also train the coordination of the whole body movement and the flexibility of the limbs.
Sports enthusiasts of all ages can participate, as long as they choose the right weight. For example, a sports enthusiast who has just joined the ranks of sports can choose a small kettlebell; another example is if you are a female sports enthusiast who has just joined the sports ranks, you can choose a kettlebell for female beginners, etc., and choose the most suitable for you according to your actual situation. kettlebell.
1. The material of kettlebells is generally made of cast iron, because kettlebells are training equipment, so similar to some training equipment, generally kettlebells are also mostly specified in "pounds".
2. In terms of kettlebell design, it is currently popular to wrap the outer layer of rubber material, the handle has anti-slip treatment, the distance between the handle can accommodate one-hand operation, and the bottom of the kettlebell also has anti-slip treatment.
3. Among the popular products, there are also some high-end kettlebell products. For example, there are kettlebells of different colors and designs, and there are also kettlebells that can be adjusted in weight, which are not detailed here.
I know some people will want to say, "I want to stop buying a kettlebell first, get a kettle at home, and practice the same way."
I have tried this similar training before, and then during the training, the water was sloshing in the kettle, affecting the training. The price of an 8Kg kettlebell is about 120 yuan. For a normal person's training volume, if you buy a kettlebell, you can practice for at least 5 years.
So if you really want to practice kettlebells, my personal suggestion is to give priority to spending more than 100 yuan and buy one directly (recommended to buy in a physical store, so that you can choose the right weight)
1. Be sure to read the instructions carefully when using kettlebell training for beginners.
2. Stay highly focused when training and choose the right weight.
3. When training, make sure there is enough space around you; and make sure your posture is up to standard.
4. When training for the first time, it is recommended to find a coach for action guidance, and then train on your own after you are familiar with it; it is the safest.