1. Can develop all kinds of strength, muscle strength, endurance, cardiopulmonary capacity.
2. Functional training, combined with strength and softness, can improve bone density, help the body to be stronger, perform better in coping with daily life activities and other sports, and reduce the risk of sports injury.
3. Burn fat and lose weight, burning 272 calories every 20 minutes.
4. The whole body training which can help to improve the posture, especially the abdominal muscle training, has the most significant results.
5. Very efficient exercise, any time, any place can be trained; and in a single training can achieve multiple different effects - aerobic, muscle strength, balance, stability, endurance.
6. Improve back pain - studies have found that Kettlebell training provides some unique weight-bearing patterns that we can't see in traditional weight training. When performing swing movements, the lower back needs active use, which greatly enhances the function and health of the lower back.